domingo, 20 de mayo de 2012

¿How does it make you feel?

After watching the video "How does it make you feel" from AIR, I interpret that on this song, the voice who is talking and singing, is the smoke of the sigaret, and all the circuits with the cables and lights represents the girl.
What I think, is that all the images have a metaphorical meaning, in which the voice, who represents the smoke, as it passes through the circuits, the girl, it destroys it and breaks it, like saying that the smoke is destroyimg the girl from the inside.
In my opinion, the lyrics have a connection with the images because, in one part of the song it mentions, " Do you know when you look at me , is a salvation". I think this means that when this two meet, they are happy and everything seems to be okey, but in fact, nothing is okey, the girl is being devastated by this smoke, who little by little, it destroying her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario